Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy B'day Padmashri Madhuri Dixit



Madhuri Dixit - fondly the "Dhak-dhak" girl of Bollywood turns 41 today. She had been ruling the Bollywood in 90s. I have become a fan of her ever since she danced for the famous "Ek Do Teen.." from Tezaab. I liked the song and her Dance when it was played in "CHITRAHAAR". I was 4-5 years old then. Those days the cable channels were not there, so I haven't watched much of her flicks. I didnt know abt her acting skills. But I am fan of her Graceful Dance. She was the toughest competition for My All time fav Sridevi who was also reigning at that time.



Later I was addicted to her "Didi tera Devar..", "Maayini Maayan",
"Hum Aapke Hain Kaun", I was bowled over by her Gorgeous beauty in the song "Pehla pehla pyar hai...". "Choli ke peeche kya hai.." was considered a taboo then. After Minsara Kanavu, I was addicted to Kajol and forgot Madhuri. So I didnt like her much in "Dil To Paagal Hai" but the songs are evergreen. Though she was a bit fat in that movie her dance was flawless. Again I was taken aback by her mindblowing dance in "Key sara sara..." from PUKAR with the Dance Maestro Prabh Deva.
She excelled as Chandramukhi of "Devdas". "Madhuri ne maar daala.."


She made an apt comeback with "Aaja nachle" in 2007 at the age of 40. She looked awesome in the movie. No one could say that she is 40+. Stil she carries her Warm Smile and Gracefullness.



This year she was awarded the prestigious Padmashri award. I dont know why she was awarded. Cos even Manorama got a Padmashri after she made a record in the Guiness. Watever, Madhuri is Madhuri. All r stil mad abt Madhuri.
Happy B'day Padmashri Madhuri Dixit Nene!!!

No comments: