Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day - Salam-e-Ishq

This is my 26th Valentine's Days being single, but not without Girl Friends.
Nowadays it's a shame being single and that too for 26 years.To my knowledge, the Valentine's Day Culture started when I was in 9th Std. Since then I celebrate every year by wishing "Happy Valentine's Day" to my Friends who are in Love though I dont have a Lover who loves me.
I had and still have a lot of Crushes and infatuations in my School days. Starting from Savithri miss (My Kindergarted Teacher) to actresses like Sridevi, Amala, Shalini, Sneha, Swathi, etc.
The latest and strongest Crush is on my Sweet heart Shreya Ghoshal.

Love is a fine feeling which makes one feel so Special; either To Love or to be Loved.
It's better to love and lose than not to be in Love.

No comments: