Friday, April 24, 2009

Long Live Together


Today my favourite stars Ajith and Shalini celebrate their 9th Wedding Anniversary.


Apart from Surya-Jyothika, Ajith-Shalini is the one couple I always like since my school days. I was in my 11th when I heard the news that Ajith has proposed to Shalini in the sets of Amarkkalam. I was so happy as both of them are my most favourite that time. Even now, but Su-Jo tops the list. Ajith was the Best Romantic Hero in late 90s and Shalini was emerging as teen-agers dream girl post Kadhalukku Mariyadhai. Ajith was so straight forward to propose Shalini even after his break ups with Swathi and Heera. That's Ajith!!! Shalu would have loved his straight forwardness and manliness more than his Physical Appearance.

Unfortunately I couldn't watch Amarkkalam in theatre due to my 12th exams. They got married on my TNPCEE exam 24.04.2000.  I watched Amarkkalam in my 2nd year college by bunking an afternoon session. I was very much upset with Ajith since he didnt allow Shalu post wedding. 

P.S. I would like Fazil who introduced Baby Shalini and Miss Shalini to direct Mrs. Shalini. Hopefully with Ajith, Shamili and Nadhiya as the siblings' mother. 

5 comments:

Kamini Santhanagopalan said...

Hello Karthik,

I accidentally bumped on to your blog while searching for "writer sujatha". Very impressive blogs, especially I liked the ones on KB and Sujatha much. I'm a great fan of Iyakunar Sigaram KB. You have a good flair for writing! Keep going!

Unknown said...

Dai..

I've tagged u...

http://balasrini.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/tagged-by-numbers%E2%80%A6/

try it if u like... will be interesting for sure...

Kaarthik said...

Hi Kamini, thnx a lot.

Kaarthik said...

Hi Kamini, thnx a lot.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!