Friday, January 4, 2008

Alone in the Crowd

Yesterday Dipayan got the symptoms of Chicken Pox in the morning and the doctor confirmed it in the evening. So he left for his home today morning. But I felt very sorry for not taking him to the Howrah Station as he left at 4 am.The new office was very quiet with 2 Non-stop Nonsenses,Muru and Dipu. I felt very lonely today as noone is there to talk. All my friends have left me alone.In 2006, Deepesh and Sushant left me. In 2007 Ankur, Navin, Vivek, Kalpesh, Souvik, CD, Amit, Tarun all left.Santy is shifted to other office. In 2008, Muru had left. Only Dipu is left and he is also on leave.Now I'm alone in the crowd....

"Main aur meri Tanhaayee aksari baatein karte hain...."

I felt so bored today so that I have worked a lot today without any disturbance (The above mentioned ppl)Today is my friend Meena's B'day. I called and wished her. She's celebrating her Silver B'day with her New born daughter Lakshita. She was so happy and told that I'm the only person who is having regular contacts with all other friends.She's recently shifted to Bangalore sorry Bengalooru. I was surprised to hear that she stays in Sarjapur Road,which is near to my Uncle's house.

We were talking for nearly 45 minutes. She was asking abt all our friends and collegemates since I'm the Database.From Roll No.1 to 121 we were dicussing. In the evening I felt very lonely and so i called Amit in order to meet me.But he left Salt Lake and he was on the way to his home. We have to meet at least this weekend.I couldn't talk to Geethu as she's also suffering from Chicken pox. Since my outgoing is barred,I couldn't call Rachna after she gave a call. She wanted to say me something. Hence I called her upfrom Mithun's mobile. She told "Tumi amaar bhalo bondhu aacho" (You are my Good Friend : In bengali)She told that she learnt from her Bengali friend Ishita. I told her to ask what does "Ami tomake bhaalobaashi" mean.It means "I LOVE YOU" in Bengali. She told that she will ask and let me know. The net is also not getting conncted.So I have planned to sleep early today.... (@ 12.45 am)


Now listening to "Andhi mazhai pozhigiradhu..." from the Movie "Rajapaarvai".A nice melody by Ilayaraja based on the raga 'Vasantha'. Romantic lyrics penned by Vairamuthu.
It's always one of my most fav songs not only for the above mentioned reasons, but also for Mesmerising Madhavi..... He he he...

03.01.08

No comments: