Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008

Wish u all a Happy New Year. This year I have taken a resolution to blog regularly. I read that 2008 is very lucky for those who were born on 1, 4, 7 Numerologically.I didnt believe till I heard that Muru got transferred to Mumbai. Cos for the past 1 year I'm hearing this and at last it has come True. Really a Happy New Year for me. We had Wine Party for the New Year's Eve. Unfortunately, we didn't get a Wine Openeras wine bottle has a cork in it. Since we are freshers, we could not open. Then we went to a nearby Bar and got it opened. A bartender asked for Rs.50/- to open it since 31st Dec was his Day.Since the tase was not good, we mixed it with Grape Juice and drank. My 1st New Year Wish was to Amit, by breaking my Ego.I didnt talk to him for the past 1 and a half month for a mistake he did. But still I wanted to break my EGO and talked to him. I missed him for a long time. Then after lot of New Year Wishes, I had dinner at 1.30 am and slept after 2 am.
Morning I woke up around 10 am. I first saw the Mini statue of SAI BABA on the 1st day of the New Year. Later I wished all my friends and relatives to whom I couldn't wish at 00.00Again I broke my EGO and wished Selvi, with whom I had a fight for the last 5 months.Among them I was surprised to talk with Mrs.Nandini Bhatt, Vivek's newly married wife. When I told that I'm Vivek's friend Kaarthik from Kolkata, she said "Oh, Kaaru, Aap Vivek ka friend hai na? Main photos mein dekhi hoon. kaise hain? "Then I replied "Majama" in Gujarati. She laughed. I was confused how to call her. By name or "Bhabhi"? So I asked for Aunty (Vivek's Mom). They were very Happy after i wished them. I wore a New Blue Arrow Shirt. The Levis L530 Jeans which I bought during Diwali was a bit loose that time and now it's apt fit for me. I became a bit fat with a waist size of 32". Muru gave a Lunch Treat also in Abcos. But Mithun was upset and didnt join us. We ignored him after calling him 4-5 times. Had heavy lunch and went to Howrah Station to send off him. Night I had an omlette and a glass of Milk as I had heavy lunch.I have to be diet concious so that I can wear my old pants. I'm talking with Rachna (one of my Orkut friends) while typing this blog. She told that she's waiting to read my blogs.


Listening to "Sangathil paadaadha kavidhai...." (Movie: Auto Raja), one of the Gems of Ilayaraja with S.Janaki which went unnoticed....

No comments: