Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy B'day Hrithik Roshan



Today Hrithik celebrates his 34th B'day...

Hrithik is my most favourite Bollywood hero in recent times. He's the one of the most paid actors. He is famous Atheletic and Chiselled Body with Great Looks (Often compared to Greek God). He made his debut in 2000 Hit Movie "Kaho Naa.. Pyar Hai". That time I was in my 1st year. "Ek pal ka jeena..." song was so famous that time. He became the Heart-throb of my then CRUSH. So I was jealous of him.
He got Double Filmfare Awards in 2000 (As Best Male Debut and also Best Actor)

I like his Coke Ads, specially the one in which he dances and takes the Coke Bottle with his legs. Vivek also has done a 'Comedy Dance' like that in 12B. After that I liked him in "Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham" K3G but still SRK was my fav...

I became his Fanatic after watching the movie "Krrish" in Kolkata. I admired his Dance in in the movie specially in the "Dil na diya..." song. It was mind blowing. I was taken aback by seeing the performance of the Father Hrithik in the movie. Then only I came to know that it's a sequel to his previous moive "Koi Mil Gaya". So immediately i bought and the VCD of KMG and watched. His performance was awesome as a mentally retarded guy. Soon I realised he doesn't depend on his dance only but has some stuff in him. Bcos of that only he got again a Double Filmfare in 2003 (For the categories Best Actor and Best Actor Critics Award)

Then came "Dhoom-2". Since it's also a sequel to the Super-Hit "Dhoom", it also had great expectations. I watched it with Amit (who's also an admirer of HR), Manish and Mithun.
It was a Total Package. Literally it's a Visual Treat for Hrithik lovers. As Aishwarya sings in the movie he has made me "Crazy kiya re..." Mind blowing dance for "Dil laga na.." Though many people told that Dhoom-1 is the best, i like "Dhoom-2" for HR, his dance and his chemistry with Aishwarya Rai, who had a Smooch Scene though Abhishek Bachchan was also in the movie but not as a pair to Ash. He got his 5th Filmfare, 3rd time for the Best Actor category...
(One more reason I like him coz he is also a #1 person like me. )

After Dhoom-2, I have become crazy about Hrithik and started using most of the products he endorses. I bought Sony Ericsson mobile. I told my parents to buy an Acer Laptop for my brother. I started drinking Bournvita (I was a Complan Boy). I like "Hide and Seek" biscuits even before he endorses it. But I dont drink Coke (Not only Coke but any carbonated Drinks. Still I prefer Pepsi to Coke if Sprite or 7-up is unavailable) I went many times to John Players show-room but haven't bought one yet. Also I haven't tried the other brand- "Macroman" inner-wears. He he...

Recently I saw "Lakshya" as it has fetched Prabhu Deva, the National Award for Best Choreography for the song "Main Aisa Kyun Hoon...". It really deserved. Superb break dance.
Though the movie is not so good, Hrithik had done justice to his job. I like the Beautiful and romantic song "Agar min kahoon mjuhe tumse mohabbat hai to kya kahogi?..."

I am eagerly waiting for his new Movie "Jodha Akbar" by Ashutosh Gowariker, he maker of "Lagaan" with co-star Ash, this time as Aishwarya Bachchan. It was supposed to be released on 25th Jan 2008. But it has been postponed to Feb 15th.. So sad...

Let's Expect more from him... Long Live Hrithik...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hrithik Roshan Profile ,
Movie Videos,
Songs,
Trailers,
Latest Movie News,
Photogallery,
Wallpapers at

www.hrithiktheactor.com.