Friday, June 5, 2009

2nd Anniversary

           Today is the 2nd Anniversary of my Blog. Before this I was using kaarthik.multiply.com as my webpage since 2006. Since www.blogger.com has more users and features, I was thinking open an Account in blogger too but I wanted a special date for that. I chose 05.06.07 and posted my first blog "Pillayar Suzhi". Nice date na?? 

           I wanted my blog to be my Autobiography and hence named it "Memoirs of Kaaru" (copied frm Memoirs of Geisha, but couldn't do anything)  named "I, Me, Myself" since I'm a bit selfish and self-centered as many ppl know. But this became very common like the names "Karthik" and "Priya". Many bloggers use the same name. My friend and co-blogger Bala is also one among them. From today it will be renamed as "Memories n Memoirs"

       Since I'm a Movie Freak, most of my blogs are about Films and Film Personalities. Though many may think, it's a crap and of no use, I feel happy whenever I wish my favourite celebrities through my Blog. I tried hell a lot of times to post something novel and no run of mill posts but in vain. Due to my laziness, I have posted very blogs (This is my 57th). 
I have to ramp up the frequency of posts. I should have been a software techie to keep blogging. Cos many bloggers are working as part time software engineers and full time bloggers and getting paid only for blogging. This may be the reason for "Recession" i guess. 


1 comment:

Satheesh Kumar said...

Hi Karthik, h r u? This is Satheesh Kumar from Kurnool,Andhra Pradesh. I'm now doing my Final Year MBBS.And I've my final exams in SEPTEMBER 1ST WEEK.So a little bit busy with studies now.Just bcoz I'm from AP don't think that I'm a Telugu. My native place is Madurai. I know Tamil as well. Nice to see ur blog. I wud like to follow ur blog. And I invite u to view my blog.Hope u find it interesting just as what I felt about ur blog.The following is the link.
http://msatheeshkumar.wordpress.com