Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy B'day to Me!!!

   Today I turned 26. It was just another day. I consider Birthdays as the most Special day of a person. I never forget to wish on one's Bithday.  New Year, Diwali, Christmas, etc are celebrated my all. Only B'days are so special that only the persons who was born celebrate.
But the day was not so special for me since I'm away from my Home and close friends. I wore a Spykar Shirt (Purple and white checked) and a Dockers pants (Ash color), went to office and received some fake wishes. Most of the ppl around me wished just for Treat. But I didnt give to anyone due to month-end. 


Last year B'day was one of my most memorable B'days. Not because that i turned 25 (Silver B'day) but I was in my home with all my 1st cousins, uncles, aunts, chithappa, chithi, periyamma, periyappa, thatha and all. I love to be with my friends and relatives. I just love my cousins since I'm the eldest among them. Today I miss them all...

Many of my friends wished me. I got some unexpected calls, but few expected persons like Balanagesh, Clarence, Neroshan, Shanmugam, Shanthi, Sahithi, Sathish Ramasamy, Isamma didnt call me up. Sathyaraj didnt call and wish me but had sent a scrap like a professional colleague.  Till the end my room mates Muru and Karthi didnt wish me. 
But I'll never fail to wish on any of their B'days. 
Thats me!!!

- 01.06.2009

2 comments:

Unknown said...

But I called u the next day n gave my belated wishes da... who are those unexpected ones da??? is it Mr.Thiyagu????

Anonymous said...

wow...i can see hw much u love ur family, frendz n relatives....really wonderful!!!